Kickstart Disability Arts & Culture is seeking local visual artists who identify as living with a disability to share a market booth at the Granville Island Community Market this summer. Every Thursday from June – September 2019, Kickstart will be on Granville Island, doing community outreach, and we’d like to have a different artist share the booth with us each week. It is an unbelievable experience and a free opportunity to get your work in front of the public and the opportunity to sell work. This is also a paid opportunity for Artists.
Applications must include:
- An artist CV or resume which includes your name, address, phone, email, website.
- a bio or statement that tells us something about yourself and being an artist.
- 4 images of your artwork.
- List of artworks submitted including the title, size, medium, price.
Artists will be notified within 2 weeks for submitting their application.
Submit your application:
Email email@example.com – please put “Community Market” in the subject line.
It is FREE* to apply!
* You must be a current Kickstart Member to participate in Kickstart events and opportunities.
* Kickstart takes a 20% commission on the sale of all artwork sold.