Registration Deadline: September 16
posAbilities is proud to present its 15th Annual INCLUSION Art Show & Sale on October 10 from 10:30am-8:30pm at Heritage Hall (3102 Main Street, Vancouver). October is Community Inclusion month in BC and we welcome you to join us for BC’s largest disability art show! This year, the show features:
- 150+ artists with diverse abilities
- Individual pieces and collections of photography, paintings, illustrations, pottery, glasswork, jewelry, fabric art and more will be exhibited and for sale
- Live art demonstrations
Set Up: Wednesday, October 9, 11am-4pm
Art Show: Thursday, October 10, 10:30am-8:30pm
All registrations must be typed and emailed to email@example.com
Thumbnail photos of each piece must accompany the registration form.
All artwork submitted must be for sale due to limited space.
We will be charging a 15% commission on all sales.
Unless you are planning to rent a table or lattice, there is a three piece maximum.
If you are submitting more than three pieces, in addition to the commission fees, we also charge a rental fee for tables and lattices.
There is a maximum of two tables per agency and one per independent artist.
There is a maximum of four lattices per agency. Additional lattices may become available on a first come first served basis. Please let us know in your registration email if you are interested.
Unless you are setting up your own art the day before the show, submissions must be dropped off at Heritage Hall on September 16, between 10am-12pm. Please bundle the pieces together and clearly label all submissions. All pieces must be dropped off ready to hang. If they are not, we may not be able to include them in the show. Artists/agencies need to arrange the pick up of any unsold art at close.
Larger agencies representing multiple artists will receive one cheque following the show to cover all of the earnings for the artists they represent. A detailed list of sales per artist will accompany each cheque to ease with dispersal. Since there will be over 150 artists participating, we cannot issue individual cheques.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the following reasons:
- If you need assistance preparing thumbnail pictures of your art submissions.
- If you do not want to be a profiled artist.
- If you do not want your paintings and photographs considered for the posAbilities art card contest.
- If you do not want a copy of your artist biography to be provided to the seller.