The Ontario Arts Council (OAC) is hosting a series of grant-writing workshops for Deaf artists. Learn about OAC support for Deaf artists. Anita Small and Maryam Hafizirad are the presenters for this workshop aimed at Deaf artist newcomers to Canada.
RSVP deadline: February 12
Attendance required on both days of the workshop. Light refreshments provided. Bring laptop and resume for feedback. Limited space is available. Sign up is on a first come, first served basis. Please indicate any accessibility needs or dietary restrictions when you register.
Nina Charest, Program Administrator
1-800-387-0058, ext. 7417
Learn how to
- describe your artistic vision
- review grant sources
- outline project activities and timelines
- communicate artistic impact
- develop a balanced budget
- prepare your resume and biography
- provide strong artistic support documents