May 11, 2021
Summer Employment Opportunities
Artbeat is hiring two part-time employees from May 26 – September 1, 2021! We are looking for a Special Events Coordinator and Marketing Assistant.
These positions are funded by Canada Summer Jobs, so applicants must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment. You do not have to be a student.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations Deadline: May 11, 2021
Please let us know about your access needs! Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These jobs will be based between Artbeat Studio in the Exchange District, and Upbeat Artworks in Portage Place, which are accessible by elevator.
- While this is not intended as a solely offsite position, accommodation of remote work is possible.
- Flexibility in scheduling hours, based on advance discussions with supervisor. Occasional weekend or evening work may be required based on timing of events.
- Some summer events will take place outdoors in Central Park. Heavy lifting is not expected, but set-up can require physical work such as setting up tables or hanging art, which we do as a team. Artbeat Studio Inc. recognizes the importance of equity and diversity in the workplace. If you feel comfortable, we encourage you in your application to voluntarily self-declare if you identify as part of an underrepresented job equity group, such as women, persons with disabilities, Black, a Person of Colour, Indigenous, Métis or Inuit peoples, or in the LGBTQ2+ community.