October 15, 2021
Call for Submissions: 2022 rEvolver Festival
Hosted by Upintheair Theatre
Upintheair Theatre is now accepting applications for the 2022 rEvolver Festival, May 25 – June 5, 2022. We invite submissions from artistically and culturally diverse companies and artists from across Canada to have their work considered.
For 2022, we are looking for submissions in the following categories:
- Live performance: including theatre, dance, interactive art installation, performance art and/or interdisciplinary works for live, in-person performance.
- Digital Performance: performances created specifically for virtual space such as: websites, VR, mixed reality technology, or interactive online shows.
- Updrafts Works in Progress: live readings and presentations from artists in early stages of development (in-person or zoom-based presentations).
- Live Interactive work or processes engaging audiences in a participatory fashion such as interactive games, micro-performances, or roving/site-specific performances.
- Conversations & Workshops: studio visits, artist talks, workshops, and/or keynote addresses.
We invite artists of all ages, abilities, cultural practices, races, ethnicities, socio-economic status, genders, religions, and sexual orientations to apply and to participate in the festival.
If you are unable to apply to the call via our online form or prefer to apply with a downloadable copy of the full application form please use the forms available on the website and email the final document to email@example.com.