November 5, 2021
Inclusive Practices: Grant for Artists Who Are Deaf or Have a Disability
Are you an individual artist who is D/deaf1 or has a disability? Are you part of an artists’ collective or organization with at least one member who is D/deaf or has a disability? You may qualify for a financial grant to help you carry out an artistic project.
To qualify, your project must concern one or more of the following:
- Research and creation
- Workplace integration at a professional arts organization
- Development of an artistic practice
- Artistic support and collaboration
- Production of artistic events
* If the project concerns hosting audience members who are D/deaf or have disabilities, please refer to the Support Fund for Accessibility Costs.
Presentation and support available online via Zoom:
- September 23, from 2 to 3 p.m.
- September 28, from 9 to 10 a.m.
- October 1, from 11 a.m. to 12 noon