November 17, 2021
Floodlight: Cahoots in Conversation
Hosted by Cahoots Theatre Company
In this honest and candid gathering, our panelists and the audience shine an unflinching light on some of the echoing questions of these times. How does one deal with being not okay, when the world is saying you should be? How has this time changed your priorities, how you approach your work, and your way of being in the world?
Come to hear the conversation, then join it if you wish.
With guests Brefny Caribou, Kevin Wong, Monica Garrido, Alexander Thomas, and YOU
- The session will be held via Zoom
- The session will be recorded
- There will be auto closed captions available
- If you need other access needs to be met, please let us know via the form where we will contact you to let you know if it is possible to make that happen for the session you signed up for
- If you experience any technical difficulties with the form or during the sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org