April 30, 2022
Youth Position: People & Culture Intern
Hosted by Arts Club Theatre Company
The Arts Club Theatre Company is Western Canada’s largest professional theatre company. Now in its 58th season, this not-for-profit charitable organization typically produces and presents year-round at three venues—the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage, Granville Island Stage, and Newmont Stage—as well as on tour throughout the province.
The following opportunity is for an 8-week placement supported by the Canada Summer Jobs program that supports employers in creating jobs for young Canadians across the country. To apply, applicants must be between 15 and 30 years of age, legally entitled to work in Canada.
*For more information on whether or not you may be eligible to work under this program, please visit https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/youth
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment – will coordinate and assist with posting opportunities on related on-line job boards and social media, managing candidate information and coordinate interviews with a variety of departments
- Onboarding / Off-boarding – will assist with the delivery and continued development of onboarding (and off-boarding) team members into the organization
- Participate in the development of new HR initiatives related to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility
- Research current trends in people practices and programs
- Will assist with internal resources and document maintenance i.e. org charts, handbook, etc.
- Other work as assigned