September 30, 2022
Call for Submissions: 2023 rEvolver Festival
Hosted by Upintheair Theatre
Upintheair Theatre is now accepting applications for the 2023 rEvolver Festival, May 24 – June 4, 2023. we will invite submissions from artistically and culturally diverse companies and artists from across Canada to have their work considered.
For 2023 we are seeking submissions from artists in the following categories:
- Live performance: including theatre, dance, interactive art installation, performance art and/or interdisciplinary works for live, in-person performance.
- Digital Performance: performances created specifically for virtual space such as: websites, VR, mixed reality technology, or interactive online shows.
- Updrafts Readings: live or zoom-based readings of new scripts
- Works in Progress: presentations of new work in the early stages of development
- Live Interactive work or processes engaging audiences in a participatory fashion such as interactive games, micro-performances, or roving/site-specific performances.
- Conversations & Workshops: studio visits, artist talks, workshops, and/or keynote addresses.
DEADLINE ALL SUBMISSIONS: September 30, 2022
If a written application or Google Forms is a significant barrier to your participation, please notify us in advance (at least 2 weeks before deadline) to discuss how we can accommodate your needs, such as through a verbal process, video, or assistance with your application. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Access Coordinator: Amy Amantea email@example.com.