November 7, 2022
Concert: Beth Silver and Jenna Richards
Hosted by Xenia Concerts
Xenia Concerts presents: Beth Silver and Jenna Richards, November 7 at Flato Markham Theatre. Presented in partnership with Flato Markham Theatre and Hand Over Hand, this sensory-friendly concert features music for cello and piano by Bartok, Dvorak, Saint-Saens, and more.
This family-friendly concert is designed to embrace neurodiversity and disability, and Flato Markham Theatre is a wheelchair accessible venue. Xenia Concerts welcomes all listeners.
Ticket Reimbursement To eliminate financial barriers to attendance, we will refund your ticket when you arrive at the concert. If you wish to donate to Xenia Concerts, please select the "donation" option and enter the amount you would like to contribute.
- All expressions welcome! Feel free to make noise, get up, or stim!
- Wheelchair accessible venue
- Gender-neutral, wheelchair accessible washrooms
- Venue Guide
- Accessible PDF concert programs and listening guide emailed before event
- Fidget toys and noise-cancelling earmuffs can be provided upon request (please bring your own if you can)
- Flexible seating and a separate area for breaks
- Stretch breaks
- Visual schedule
Do you have a suggestion for how we can make our events more welcoming and accessible? Write to Executive and Artistic Director Rory McLeod at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto: email@example.com) or call us at 416-927-1555.