January 31, 2023
Job Opportunity: Story Planet Facilitator
Are you someone with a writing practice who loves working with kids? Do you want to work with equity-seeking communities to strengthen creative writing and literacy skills and give kids a voice? If you answered "yes," this is your boarding call for the Story Planet Intergalactic Express!
Story Planet is looking for folks (especially those who identify as Black and Indigenous) to help facilitate our in-class workshops:
- $40/hour for leading a workshop
- $30/hour for supporting the lead
- Workshops take place in schools throughout the Toronto District School Board and occasionally online
- Training will be provided
- Vulnerable sector police check required
Send your CV/bio and introduction letter to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about yourself
- Let us know if you have any experience working with kids
- Share why making stories is important to you
The students we work with come from diverse, BIPOC communities. It's important to us that the kids see themselves represented in the folks who work with them.
Deadline: Ongoing--interviews/acceptances happen on a rolling basis.