February 15, 2023
Job Opportunity: Executive Coordinator
The Manitoba Arts Council (MAC) wants you to join their team!
The Executive Coordinator has primary responsibilities as the Executive Assistant and the Corporate Secretary. Additionally, the incumbent performs administrative, event planning and office management duties. The Executive Coordinator works in a confidential environment and often in a self-directed, independent manner. The Executive Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and works with the Executive Director, the Board Chair and MAC’s entire team.
- Support the office of the Executive Director including scheduling, correspondence, and filing.
- Support the work of the Board including scheduling, agendas, taking minutes, policies, correspondence, meeting catering, corporate filings.
- Lead the organization of MAC’s public events.
- Lead MAC’s archiving activity.
- Administrative functions as required.
- Office management functions as required.
To learn more about compensation, qualifications and job details, visit MAC's online posting. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter detailing how they meet the requirements of the position to HR@artscouncil.mb.ca
Deadline: February 15 at 11:59pm CST.
MAC is committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require accommodation at any stage of the application or interview process are invited to contact MAC with the request at HR@artscouncil.mb.ca.