February 21, 2023
Job Opportunity: Social Media Coordinator
Hosted by Luminato Festival
Do you love writing copy, designing in Canva, and making Instagram Reels and TikToks? Are you a social person who is always engaging online? The Luminato Festival is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator with a love for social media to join the marketing and communications team.
In this role you will have an opportunity to directly impact the success of the 2023 marketing strategy and contribute to the online presence of the company. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of executions and contribute your expertise to a collaborative team. You’ll support the Digital Content Manager and Digital Content Coordinator in the creation and roll out of social media posts, handle community management, daily communication with online audiences, and collaborate on website management. You should be comfortable with arts marketing, learning new tools, and passionate about building a creative brand via social media.
What You Must Have:
- A strong interest in social media and online culture
- Excellent problem-solver
- Initiative to come up with creative ideas that continually improve Luminato’s brand image
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with quick deadlines in a busy team and company environment
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Social Media, Community Management, Marketing and/or Communications
To see a full list of criteria and to find out more about this job opportunity, visit Luminato's website.
Deadline: February 21.
For assistance with the application, please email Project Manager, Executive Office, Sarah Yellin (email@example.com).
For those selected for an interview: – ASL interpretation available on request. – Captions available on Zoom. – Option for phone interview. – Other accommodation available on request.