February 27, 2023
Job Opportunity: Box Office Manager
Winnipeg Jewish Theatre (WJT) is seeking a dedicated individual to join their team as Box Office Manager. The Box Office Manager is responsible for engaging patrons in a warm and friendly manner ensuring the highest possible level of customer service on behalf of WJT.
This is a part-time position. The hours will vary at various points of the year due to the nature of the performance season. Standard work weeks will be 12 hours per week (4 hours per day for 3 days a week) with an exact schedule to be determined in collaboration with the General Manager. Depending on the production, one to two weeks prior to the opening night of a production, the working hours increase to 20 hours per week (4 hours per day).
Job Duties and Responsibilities The Box Office Manager reports to the Artistic Director and General Manager, works collaboratively with all staff & volunteers and is also responsible for customer relations, office management, and representation of the theatre as a whole.
- Develops and provides content for the theatre’s e-newsletter & production programs.
- Performs all box office duties and provides exemplary customer service to all patrons.
- Serves as Front of House Manager during production runs, coordinating volunteers and operating the ticketing point-of-sales system for at door sales for each performance day.
- Oversees the maintenance of the database of all donors, prospects and responses.
- Supervises computer maintenance and server administration.
- Establishes and maintains all office record keeping, both hardcopy and computer.
Deadline: February 27.
For applicants selected for an interview, the process will occur online over Zoom. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process. Please contact email@example.com for assistance!