March 20, 2023
Job Opportunity: Graphic Designer
The New Brunswick Arts Board (artsnb) is looking for a graphic designer to create bilingual promotional materials to help promote the organization’s programs and to create its 2022-2023 Annual Report (the chosen candidate may work in English and/or French).
- Design a poster to be used for print and the web (bilingual, English/French)
- Design a bilingual brochure to be used for print and the web (bilingual, English/French, tumble format)
- Design artsnb’s 2022-2023 annual report for print and the web (bilingual, English/French, tumble format)
- Submit final versions in all requested formats
- Obtain two quotes for each project from printers, and follow up with selected printer.
Applications must be sent to Audrée Hamelin-St-Amour, Communications Officer at artsnb: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line: CALL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
Your application must include:
- A cover letter
- A link to your digital portfolio
- An estimated design total cost for
- The poster and the brochure, and;
- The Annual report.
Deadline: March 20 at 11:59pm AST.
You can apply in either English or French. For more questions or information, you can contact Audrée Hamelin-St-Amour by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (506) 279-9776.