March 26, 2023
Call for Submissions: Wildside 2024
Wildside, a festival presented by Centaur Theatre, wants to support the Montreal community by offering time and space for development, and by encouraging experimentation and ingenuity.
Wildside is looking for projects that are available for a development-residency period between January 8th and January 20th, 2024 and tech and performances between January 22nd and February 3rd, 2024. They are seeking artists who are willing to work in a generous and collaborative way.
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 1-page project description
- How would the development-residency contribute to the development of your work? Why you and your project should be part of Wildside 2024?
- Archival video, and other archival visuals such as photos
- Team biographies
- Script or other support materials
Wildside will provide:
- One week development/rehearsal in the performance venue
- One week for technical rehearsals and five public performances
- Technical equipment specific to the venue
- Promotion through the Centaur website and its communications department
- Ongoing and project-specific dramaturgical and outside-eye support from the festival curator
- $4,000 fee
Deadline: March 26.
For any questions or if you require assistance with this application, please contact email@example.com