March 31, 2023
Job Opportunity: Social Media and Content Coordinator
Hosted by The Theatre Centre
The Theatre Centre is looking to fill the role of Social Media and Content Coordinator. This is a part-time, permanent position.
They are looking for an energetic and dedicated Social Media and Content Coordinator with working experience in the arts, who loves all things social! This position will assist the Director of Communications to plan, create, and disseminate content around The Theatre Centre voice, people, and story. The ideal candidate is someone who brings a genuine excitement and curiosity towards our artists/artistic processes. They're looking for someone who can tell a story, who will advocate for their values, who is community oriented.
**Hours: **20 hours/week Salary: $23,000/year **Start date: **March 2023
Applicant Qualities & Qualifications:
- Working experience, familiarity, and care for the live arts sector;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Flexible schedule: ability to work evenings and weekends as needed;
- A willingness to learn and experiment new programs, platforms, and processes;
- Experience in marketing/administration is an asset, but not required;
- Enjoy and understand social media from a user’s perspective.
For a list of responsibilities and to learn more about the Theatre Centre, visit their website.
Deadline: Rolling basis. Applications are open until the position is filled.
The Theatre Centre is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance to ensure your needs are met.