March 17, 2023
Job Opportunity: Programming Assistant
Women in Film & Television - Toronto (WIFT Toronto) is hiring a Programming Assistant!
**Start Date: **Mar 27, 2023 **Hourly: **$20/hr **Job's focus: **Creative & Administrative **Job Type: **Part-time **Career Level: **Intermediate
The part-time Programming Assistant reports to the Director of Programming and will work closely in a fast-paced and small team environment with the WIFT Toronto staff, membership, and other stakeholders as required, to provide programming support. The Programming Coordinator will handle all logistics relating to WIFT Toronto’s year-round professional development programs including speaker series, courses, and mentorships. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and to flex your well-developed coordination, organizational, creative-thinking and people skills.
- Assist Director of Programming with all program logistics and administration including scheduling, venue booking, and content materials management
- Liaise with program participants and program speakers and create and disseminate content materials for programming initiatives
- Create online program registration for programs and events
- Work with Director of Programming to maintain programming critical path and calendar rollout
- Act as the lead contact with external program venue staff to manage logistics, catering and Banquet Event Orders (BEOs), procuring SOPs where necessary
- Attend programs as needed and assist Director of Programming with on-site logistics
Qualified candidates should send an email with “Programming Assistant” in the subject line, with their cover letter (attention Laurie Januska), CV, and three references (including email and daytime phone contact details) as a single document attachment to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Deadline: March 17.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.