January 1, 2021
Call for Submissions: RAFF Student Film Contest 2021
Hosted by ReelAbilities Toronto Film Festival
Deadline: January 1
RAFF Student Film Contest 2021ReelAbilities Film Festival Toronto is holding a nationwide contest for students to submit their films related to disability and Deaf experiences. Submissions are accepted from students of all ages who have lived experience and live in Canada.
The winner will receive $500 and have their film screened at the 2021 ReelAbilities Film Festival in Toronto!
- Maximum Length: 10 minutes
- Film must make a clear connection to the subject of disability and Deaf cultures/experiences
- Filmmaker must identify as living with a disability and/or as Deaf
- Must be a legal resident of Canada
- Student must be currently enrolled in school or within six months of enrolling/graduating