Go Back

October 18, 2019

Edmonton Art Show and Sale

Hosted by Chrysalis: An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities


13325 St Albert Trail NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada

October 18
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Join us as we host our 11th annual art exhibition and sale. This exhibition is presented by ATB Financial and offers guests a way to experience the visual imaginings by our Chrysalis artists in the Lynn Groves Hautmann Centre for the Arts, which is our Chrysalis arts program.

Our Edmonton exhibition showcases the work of our Chrysalis artists over the past year and represents their personal journeys in finding and expressing their voices. Our Chrysalis artists receive a 70% commission from the sale of each art piece. The other 30% is directed to replenishing art supplies.

This event is open to the public to view and to purchase unique paintings, collages, photography, prints, sculptures and much more.

Registration is required to attend. Online tickets available until October 14.

More information and registration

Free with RSVP. Wheelchair accessible venue.