October 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
Inclusion Art Show
Hosted by posAbilities
This year, we find ourselves having to re-envision our art show due to the public health orders that impact group size. With the health and well-being of our artists, guests and volunteers being a top priority, as well as doing our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we have cancelled the in-person show and sale at Heritage Hall.
Although it’s disappointing to cancel the in-person show, we are excited to be moving online this year! Visit us online during the month of October and purchase art directly through our participating artists. We look forward to continuing to host a truly unique online show that celebrates creativity, community, and diverse abilities.
- Alternative Creations Studio (posAbilities)
- Art Hive (Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver)
- Artists Helping Artists – AHA (Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion)
- Avenues (Richmond Society for Community Living)
- Bridge Art Studio (Inclusion Langley Society)
- Developmental Disabilities Association
- PotteryWorks & Studio 73 (Community Living Society)
- Vicuna Art Studio (Ridge Meadows Association for Community Living)
- Independent artists