Information is coming fast and furious from all corners of the web and if you’re like us, you can’t keep up.
You want to connect to the disability art, ideas and conversations most critical of our time.
You want to discover and be part of a growing movement that’s changing the future.
Our newsletters filter out the noise and deliver you only the most essential and inspiring stuff you need to know to discover and connect to a movement that is changing the future.
Become a monthly patron of Creative Users, and you’ll always be connected.
Why become a patron?
- You’ll be joining over 900 subscribers including Deaf, Mad and Disabled creatives from all over the world with the addition of feeling those good feels that come from helping us deliver new programs and services to artists!
- In addition to getting a biweekly disability arts events and opportunities listing, we’ll send you a bonus newsletter at the end of each month with ruminations from our community plus important news and resources we think you should know about!
Here’s what others are saying about our newsletters!
“Thanks for all of this wonderful information. I am a big fan of your newsletter!” – subscriber from Neighborhood Arts Network
“It’s my favorite newsletter!” – subscriber from Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
“We continue to rave about your newsletter here at Generator!” – subscriber from Generator
For $7/month patrons get:
- Connector Inspired, a monthly bonus newsletter featuring inspiring ideas, and resources we think you should know about!
- Every two weeks we’ll send you a list of upcoming online and in-person events happening all across Canada.
- You’ll also get first dibs on fun content and goodies produced by Creative Users.
Buy us a coffee: $7/month
Become a monthly patron and keep us caffeinated!
Loyal Fan: $60/year ($5/month)
For patrons who want to commit to an annual plan and save a few bucks.
Avid supporter: $10/month
Become an avid supporter and help make our services free for everyone else!
Recognized patron: $40/month
We would fall out of our chair if you wanted to be a recognized patron. Your contribution would help keep Creative Users sustainable as we deliver new programs and services to our artists. You’ll receive all the benefits and we’ll also add your name and logo (if applicable) to our recognized patrons page on our website (when we get it running!!).
Subscribe for Free
Money is tight, we get it!
Subscribe for free and we’ll send you a listing every two weeks of accessible events and opportunities happening across Canada.